When celebrity hairstylists create innovative and memorable looks such as Khloe Kardashian and Ariana Grande, we listen. Check out these few useful tips on instantly improving hair health and keeping your hair looking FLAWLESS!
- Remove excess product buildup: “Simply run an alcohol-free hand wipe through your hair a couple of times. Not only will it remove excess product, but it will also freshen up the hair, removing odors without having to shampoo.” – Johnny Lavoy
- Fake a fuller pony: “Fake thicker hair by stacking two ponytails close together, on top of each other in the back of your head.” – Jet Rhys
- Use a hair mask BEFORE you workout: “Did you know the salt from your sweat can actually dry out your hair? If you apply the mask before your workout, the ingredients push moisture into your strands and seal it in before the salt has a chance to dry your hair out. The heat from your workout will allow the mask the work deeper, then all you have to do is rinse and go!” – Jen Atkin
- Get perfect beachy waves while you snooze: “Lightly spritz dry hair with a salt spray or a moisture mist. Twist hair into four flat Princess Leia buns (one above each ear, one at each side of the nape) and go to sleep. The style is super comfortable to sleep on and you can wake up and shake loose effortless beachy waves!” – Michael Angelo
- Massage your scalp for extra volume: “Blood flow to your scalp and roots positively affects hair growth and integrity. If your partner loves your hair, make them massage your scalp. I do this with every client on set. It’s great for body, volume, heart, and soul!” – Charles Baker Strahan
XOXO, Hidden Crown