Everyone loves fall and so does your hair! Read on for the most flattering hair colors to the most popular cuts and styles for fall 2017!
- Curly girls, keep your layers long for fuller ends.
- Face framing tendrils!
- Crop! Keep your hair all one length, allowing it graze the tops of your collarbone.
- Go for a badass buzz cut that couldn’t be more chic.
- Embrace your regrowth! Purposefully grown-out look is all the glamour of a shiny blonde minus the high maintenance.
- A low pony has mega-watt shine.
- Textured layers and piece-y bangs are pure rock and roll and perfect for fall.
- Forget messy buns! A coiled topknot looks like a work of art.
- Caramel highlights, add instant warmth to your look, making it the perfect way to transition your summer sun-kissed hair into fall.
- All Natural. natural coils prove that your best style is often the one you’ve already got!
- A warm (almost rosy) blonde, is the most flattering shade for medium skin tones.
- Wet look, slicked-back strands radiate pure sophistication.
- Somewhere between short and long, a collar bone-length strands are the ideal middle ground for fall.
- Tightly pulled back ponytails with ample shine are a sleek night-out look you can easily do at home.
- An undone braid, looks chic and helps keep you cool on hot fall days.
- Shaggy bang length for fall: basically resting on your lashes.
- The buttery brown-blonde mashup, is an amped up version of dark blonde.
- Mermaid hair makes for an instant style!
Hope these fall tips help you make your way through the holidays IN STYLE!
Until next time…