If you’re starting to find your strands of hair are more abundant on the floor than your head, then, perhaps you need to learn some ways to deal with thinning hair you might not know about yet.
1. GET A TEST – One of the very first ways to deal with thinning hair you need to take action on is to have a test performed by your doctor.
2. GOOD DIET – If your diet doesn’t have enough protein in it, along with a broad range of nutrients, hair loss and hair thinning can become a problem quickly.
3. MINERALS – Iron supplements are not a good idea since they can cause various complications for many women, like constipation, however do be sure to eat plenty of iron for hair health.
4. THICKENING SHAMPOO – Along with the other tips recommended here, try buying shampoos and conditioners that offer thickening properties.
5. ALWAYS CONDITION – Along with the other tips recommended here, try buying shampoos and conditioners that offer thickening properties.